Actions and Detail Panel
Branding for Success - Workshop Series: 'You are What You Say You Are'
Sat 8 April 2017, 10:00 – 14:00 BST
Are you an Entrepreneur or Businesswoman, who struggles to put your literal message across, in a way which resonates with your potential clients?
Do you want to portray a professional image, through various medium, but lack the confidence and/or knowledge to do so independently?
If your answer is YES, then help is at hand!
This workshop aims to help you to:
- Understand your business and user needs in order to inform the written content on your websites and flyers.
- Create effective content for websites and leaflets/flyers.
- Get your message across clearly, concisely and convincingly.
- Ensure that your content is seen by and appeals to your target audience.
- Present your written content - including the use of images.
This workshop is specifically funded by, LBC Lifeline Resources Ltd, for women of African & Caribbean Heritage.
Marjorie Walters - Capellanus Training & Consultancy Ltd
Abigail Reid, Writer
Free lunch and light refreshments provided.
Parking & Transport Links:
Free car parking available at Oakland House, which is also accessible via public transport links:
Metro Link: Trafford Bar Station.
Local Bus links along Kings Road, Seymore Grove & Talbot/Stretford Road.