How to Sell Without Selling
If you’re a Business Owner, Managing Director or Senior Partner who believes your company can do better, this upcoming Masterclass is for you.
- How your current sales approach could undermine your efforts to FIND, CLOSE, GROW and RETAIN your client base.
- Why many sales approaches are failing in the current market.
- How to understand your prospect’s real buying motives.
- 4 keys to managing your business so you develop top level salespeople and achieve continuous sales improvement.
- 7 steps to 'Trusted Advisor Selling' that guarantee results.
- How to motivate your salespeople to take responsibility and stop hiding behind excuses!
This is an interactive round table event for Business Owners, Managing Directors and Senior Partners around the boardroom table. Doors open at 2:00 pm for coffee
This round table event is completely underwritten by Sandler Training so it's FREE to you with advance registration.
Sandler Training has shaken and stirred top IT business leaders in companies like IBM, Oracle, Dell, Lenovo and LinkedIn; they now understand why sales people and managers get caught in traps like these and how to escape them.
In two hours we will reveal how you can lead your team out of the traps to the front of the pack. Register here for your complimentary ticket for this Director’s briefing… This event is only appropriate for those who are ready to embrace change, abolish mediocrity, and commit to a quest for unprecedented success.
When & Where
Sandler Training - the World's Largest - and Local - Sales Training and Business Development Company.
We work with business who are serious about growth through:
- Sales Leadership
- Sales & Business Development Skills
- Customer Service and Sales
- Management & Leadership Training
- Speaking & Facilitation
From identifying and implementing successful sales strategies to prospecting, cold calling, closing more sales & customer retention, we assist our clients with improving team leadership and motivation, creating accountability, resolving conflicts, hiring right first time and creating positive work environment.
Sales and Management Training in North, South, East and West Yorkshire and in-house nationally.