Actions and Detail Panel
BREAK THE SILENCE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CONFERENCE
Sat 29 October 2016, 10:00 – 14:30 BST
Women and Girls have been silenced by Domestic Abuse and Violence.
Domestic abuse and violence creates a silent community of victims who are often too afraid or too ashamed to “break the silence” and admit what is happening to them.
Who will stand up for them?
Spectacular Woman is taking action to build awareness and reach out to individuals who have experienced Domestic Violence. If you have gone through this yourself or want to find ways to keep it from happening to others, join us at our annual “BREAK THE SILENCE” DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CONFERENCE.
You Don’t Want to Miss This!
The Annual “BREAK THE SILENCE” DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CONFERENCE
at the Institute of Education UCL, 20 Bedford Way, London WC1H 0AL
Saturday, October 29th 2016
10am till 2.30pm
There will be a series of personal presentations by some of the most amazing Inspirational SPECTACULAR WOMEN who have overcome major obstacles in their lives and are firing on all cylinders. This panel of speakers will be sharing their own stories of how they were able to overcome, heal and move past the limitations that once held them back. They are ready to show you how you can achieve this kind of victory in your own life. Expect to be inspired! Come and bring along a friend!
Our mission for this event meets two dire needs:
- 1. We want to raise more awareness of the changes that need to occur in our communities so that women and girls can live violent-free and safe lives.
- 2. More than that, our aim is to offer emotional support, and to Educate, Encourage and Empower women and girls to break their silence and seek help. During this event we will provide an open forum and a safe, comfortable setting. Here participants can freely ask questions about some of the challenges they face and feel genuine acceptance and support from others who have been through the same thing. Perhaps sharing might be a first step toward healing and rebuilding your lives.
More About the “Break the Silence” Domestic Violence Conference:
This is a FREE COMMUNITY EVENT open to women and girls in the greater London area. Our goal is not only to raise more awareness of the devastating effects of domestic violence, but to offer creative solutions that YOU can implement.
Participate in this conference and discover how together we can:
- Empower more women and girls to seek help, break their silence and speak out.
- Educate women and girls by equipping them with the tools they need to start rebuilding their lives. For young people, we have Intensive Discovery Days, the “Precious than Rubies” program, and the LiveWise In-School program. For women, we have one-on-one coaching and numerous resources on our www.spectacularwoman.com website.
- Encourage women and girls by giving them opportunities to interact with women who have become “Spectacular” by overcoming their past and to be challenged to succeed in their own lives and careers.
Why not join us for this free “BREAK THE SILENCE” DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CONFERENCE?
If you know anyone who is struggling in a relationship, possibly because of abuse or violence, be sure to invite her to come with you to this amazing, empowering, healing Event!
£10 for administration, refreshment and your 7 Steps to Stepping Out Ebook.
Register Here for your Tickets: