Actions and Detail Panel
Breakfast Seminar - When is the Right Time to File a Patent Application?
Thu 23 March 2017, 08:30 – 10:30 GMT
On Thursday 23 March J A Kemp will host a seminar looking at the key factors to consider when working out a patent filing strategy.
At the event J A Kemp's intellectual property experts will answer a range of questions, including:
- At what point in my R&D programme should I file?
- What do I need? Experimental data? A prototype?
- Should I do a search first?
- Do I need to file before speaking to customers and partners?
- How early do I need to file to impress investors?
- How long can I delay?
The seminar is free to attend and you will have the opportunity to ask specific questions about your own IP situation. Refreshments will be provided and there will be plenty of time for networking.
8.30 - 9.00am - Arrival and networking
9.00 - 10.00am - Talks
10.00 - 10.30am - Questions and networking