San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This event will see attendees coming to be inspired and challenged to achieve their aspirations.
The evening will commence with a panel discussion on "Powering innovation and business success through diversity". This will be followed by a choice of smaller, more intimate seminars each with a maximum of 50 attendees. Places are allocated on a first come first serve basis during the eventbrite registration process
Our guest speakers include Paul Smith - Chairman at Eversheds LLP, Chloe Smith MP, Sonia Brown (MBE), Derick Tuitt - Director of Social Innovation at HP, Heather Melville - Director of Strategic Partnerships - RBS, Robert Baker - Senior Partner - Mercer (see full list below), they will be sharing their stories, answering questions and offering advice.
|Speakers will include:|
VP, Transition ServicesManagement, Corporate and Institutional Banking-
Royal Bank of Scotland
Programme Director, Diversity and Social Innovation (Marketing)
London Assembley Member
Hackney, Islington & Waltham Forest
Women's Coach of the Year 2014 Award Winner, Executive Coach & Trainer, author
Janice B Gordon
Author of Business Evolution, Speaker, Business Consultant and Business Mentor
The Problem Solver
Operations Excellence Manager
Sonia Brown MBE
Founder of Sistatalk, Let’s Talk Business & National Black Women's Network (NBWN).
Samantha Bowman FBIFM
Non Executive Director on Board of BIFM & UK Services Manager, Aramark Ireland – GOOGLE UK
- Network with senior professionals and established Entrepreneurs.
- Advice and support on how to take control of your career.
- Be inspired by our speaker’s career journey and learn how they achieved career success.
- Opportunities to ask questions and find out more on creating a successful career.
- Meet headhunters and recruiters looking to recruit diverse talent
|Confirmed Organisations so far:|
The British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) – They are attending to encourage more people to consider Facilities Management as a profession (focus diversity) and provide opportunities for work experience.
|5.30pm||Registration, refreshments & nibbles|
|6.30pm||Panel Discussion on "Powering Innovation and Business Success through diversity|
|7.20pm||Break out into How I Made It classes facilited by our Speakers|
|8.20pm||Networking, Food and Drinks|
|Video of Last Years Breaking Barriers Event|
|Thank you to the following organisations for making this happen:|
Our aims can be summarized in 3 words. Networking, Learning, Achieving.
- Networking: Connecting entrepreneurs with each other, highly skilled professionals and the UK's brightest prospects
- Learning: Give all attendees valuable skills and tools that they can apply to grow. If our economy is to grow then business and entrepreneurs most be given as much assistance as possible
- Achieving: All attendees will leave the event with tools that they can take apply into their business / careers and achieve the aims they want.
When & Where
Generation Success is an inspiring network that advances social mobility by empowering people to reach their career aspirations.
Alternatively, get in touch via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
Video of our https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jleXPW88nKk