San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Breaking Barriers is for the UK's new budding entrepreneurs to network and learn from experts in their field, to take away tools that they can use to grow their business and professional career.
There is a main talk followed by a choice of 12 workshops each with a maximum of 30 attendees. Places are allocated on a first come first serve basis during the eventbrite registration process.
|Schedule & Speakers|
17:30 – 18:15
Refreshments, nibbles and networking
18:15 – 19:05
- Introductory Speech (18:25pm)
- Curtis Uehlein - President - Apollo Global
- Andrew Fiddaman Key note: (18:30pm) – Introducing Global Entrepreneurship Week
- Paul Smith (18:50pm) – Doing Business in a Global World
- Mel Harris (19:10pm) – Interactive flirting for success networking session
- Q & A / Selected questions (19:20pm)
- Groups taken to their chosen workshop classrooms in chronological (19.30pm)
19:40 – 20:25
Workshops Session conducted:
- Public speaking with no fear
By Anastasia Petrova
VP, Transition Services Management, Corporate and Institutional -Banking-
Royal Bank of Scotland
- Penetrating New Markets
By David Smith
- The relevant strategies to evolve your business for growth.
By Janice B Gordon
The Problem Solver, awarding winning business growth expert
- How I got my bosses to tailor a job description to suit my skills
By Sanja Rahman
Operations Excellence Manager
- Get Noticed With a Great CV
By Nikki Hutchinson
Chilli People Global
- Stepping out for success
By Mel Harris
The Performance Tree Ltd
- Entreprenuers and Intraprenuars - The Keys to your future success.
By Laura Morrison
Game Changer Consultancy & Former Co – Chair of BT Women’s Network.
- The GPS System – Growing Personal Success
By Tony Biola -
- How to become an entrepreneur of distinction™
By Onyi Anyado -
Founder of Onyi Anyado Media House
- Communication skills
By Kay White
Savvy & Influential Communication for Ambitious Women in Business
- Stand up to Stand Out
By Lynne Parker
Founder & Chief Executive – Funny Women Ltd
Closing session in Lecture theater
Dare to Dream
By Marcus Orlovsky , Founder member and Director of Bryanston Square. Well known and popular Tedx Speaker
20:30 – 10pm
Networking & Food
- Guests escorted downstairs for networking and food (20:25pm)
- Event finishes (10pm)
|Video of Last Years Breaking Barriers Event|
Our aims can be summarized in 3 words. Networking, Learning, Achieving.
- Networking: Connecting entrepreneurs with each other, highly skilled professionals and the UK's brightest prospects
- Learning: Give all attendees valuable skills and tools that they can apply to grow. If our economy is to grow then business and entrepreneurs most be given as much assistance as possible
- Achieving: All attendees will leave the event with tools that they can take apply into their business / careers and achieve the aims they want.
|Thank you to the following organisations for their continued support:|
When & Where
Generation Success is an inspiring network that advances social mobility by empowering people to reach their career aspirations.
Alternatively, get in touch via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
Video of our https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jleXPW88nKk