San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A Breath of Fresh Air® - Autumn Event
Personal Leadership - Positive Thinking
Friday 28 September 2012
Do you need to top up your glass from half empty to half full?
As a leader of yourself:
· Are you facing problems or challenges?
· Are you affected by negative influences at home and at work?
· Are you struggling to stay positive and keep those negative influences at bay?
As a leader of others:
· Do you see what is wrong with your business, your colleagues and your market place or do you see what is right?
· Do you feel worn down by the effects of the ongoing economic challenges and feel the need for a boost?
· Are you finding it hard to project a positive message to your people?
In business it is important to create both time and space to think.
Our Autumn Event is designed to do just that.
Join us on Friday 28th September 2012 at 9.15am and experience the benefits of bringing a Breath of Fresh Air into your working life.
Our facilitated walk on a circular route from Aston (south of the River Thames near Henley), through the countryside towards Henley and back along the river towards Hambleden is limited to a small group of people. We guarantee you time to think as well as an opportunity to connect with others.
Spend a few hours away from the office in a beautiful environment as we explore positive thinking.
Learn how to:
· Protect yourself from negative influences;
· Develop and maintain a positive mindset;
· Top up your glass and turn problems and challenges into opportunities
This event coincides with the Macmillan World’s Biggest Coffee Morning and so the event investment includes a coffee at the end of the walk and we will donate £5 per person to the charity.
(For more details contact email@example.com or ring Jacqueline Harris on 01189 690783.)
“It is not the place, nor the condition, but the mind alone that can make anyone happy or miserable.”
When & Where
Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air® is a world-class provider of leadership and sales training and coaching based in Reading, Berkshire. We bring a fresh approach into businesses helping them to think and act differently.
We help to grow organisations by growing their people through bespoke learning and development solutions. We offer indoor experiential workshops along with our unique transformational outdoor Breath of Fresh Air® approach helping businesses to find the best bespoke learning and development solution to meet their objectives.
Our Breath of Fresh Air workshops create quality thinking time, helping business people to work effectively and efficiently. We facilitate fresh thinking and take you in new directions.