A Breath of Fresh Air® - Spring Event
11 May 2010
Do you find that you are too busy juggling the demands of your business and your life to have time to think beyond what is happening right now? Perhaps you don’t have the time to plan changes that will improve the quality of your life both business and personal? Do you find that you don’t have the time and space to think?
Do you want to make some changes in your business and your life? Do you want to create some space and time to think? Then come and join us on Tuesday 11th May to:
• Find inspiration within yourself, from the surroundings and from your fellow walkers.
• Be creative and solve problems by having time and space to think, talk and be listened to.
• See your world, your achievements and your challenges from a different perspective.
• Experience how your mind can have freedom to move as your body moves.
• Exercise your mind and your body - Feel the wind in your hair, see the fresh colours of spring (perhaps the bluebells will be out for us), walk through the woodland and the formal gardens, pay attention to the sounds of nature and enjoy the company.
Our theme for this event is connecting with self. If leaders do not connect with themselves and understand how to manage their own thoughts and behaviours, they will not perform at their optimum when managing people, projects and tasks and leading teams.
Come and join us, on Tuesday 11th May 2010 at 2.00 pm for a spring Breath of Fresh Air® around the grounds of Cliveden near Maidenhead. Come and experience how you can bring a Breath of Fresh Air into your business and into your life by going for a facilitated walk with a small group of people - having the opportunity to talk and the space to think.
The cost is £20 plus VAT which includes a cream tea but excludes an entrance fee to the National Trust property of £3 (free to National Trust members). For details or to book contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Jacqueline Harris on 01189 690783.
Breath of Fresh Air® - fresh thinking, new directions
When & Where
Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air® is a world-class provider of leadership and sales training and coaching based in Reading, Berkshire. We bring a fresh approach into businesses helping them to think and act differently.
We help to grow organisations by growing their people through bespoke learning and development solutions. We offer indoor experiential workshops along with our unique transformational outdoor Breath of Fresh Air® approach helping businesses to find the best bespoke learning and development solution to meet their objectives.
Our Breath of Fresh Air workshops create quality thinking time, helping business people to work effectively and efficiently. We facilitate fresh thinking and take you in new directions.