Actions and Detail Panel
BREXIT: The Impact on Small Businesses Panel Discussion
Thu 20 April 2017, 18:00 – 20:30 BST
Now that the government has triggered Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty, leading business organisations are trying to get behind the negotiations to reap the potential opportunities and minimise the economic risk for its members. However, what impact will Brexit have on female and BME micro and small businesses in the UK.
Join the debate by booking your place HERE.
BREXIT: The Impact on Small Businesses Panel Discussion is bought to you by the NBWN and partners NatWest Business Banking, ICAEW and the BBA. Taking place on Thursday 20th April 2017 at the British Bankers Association (BBA), Pinners Hall, London between 6:00pm – 8:30pm; this interactive panel session will feature high profile entrepreneurs; experts and industry executives who will: -
- Explore the impact and implications of BREXIT on the small business community
- Discuss the concerns and issues that matter most to females and minority ethnic businesses
- Clarify the short term development that will affect micro and small businesses
- Provide pragmatic advice and solutions to effectively manage your business during and after the transition period
If you are serious about reaping the benefits of a post BREXIT, then book your place HERE.
This event provides an excellent opportunity to gain valuable insights, ideas and strategies to support you and your business through this period of change. Other areas of discussion will include:
- What are the benefits of leaving?
- How to exploit export opportunities with non EU countries?
- Impact of future tax and regulation policies
- Identifying and reversing negative risks
- Understand the changes to migration, free movement and employee rights
The NBWN and business partners have come together to help you take the guess work out of planning your BREXIT strategy. Our experts will help you to gain a better understanding of the changing market in order to empower your business to execute new found solutions for greater growth and sustainability.
And there’s more.
At the very least, you will have the chance to network with business professionals, owners and industry experts all keen to exploit potential BREXIT opportunities.
Act NOW. Reserve your place NOW