This short course provides delegates with the opportunity to consider how their organisations can take most advantage from the emerging opportunities that Brexit will offer as it takes shape over the next two years and more.
The course covers a set of main challenges that includes but is not limited to:
- What do we know for sure will happen?
- What immediate opportunities exist already both outside and inside the EU?
- What opportunities are they for the products and services that I currently offer?
- What dangers are there for my existing markets and customers and what should I do about them?
- Is my current branding and marketing strategy able to cope with change?
- Do I have an appropriate skills base that can cope with potential changes?
- Are there any opportunities that I can exploit within my supply chain?
- Are there any new or emerging technologies that I could adopt?
- What are my competitors doing about the changes, if anything?
We will help you to design a one-day workshop that fits the specific issues that face your organisation, enabling those that attend not just to learn something new but to leave with a clear and simple action plan which can be addressed very quickly.
Course Director: Andrew Hatcher
Prices shown are exclusive of VAT. Prices include tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
Alumni: £305 - Non-Alumni: £360