San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR FROM JUST £5!
De Vere, Canary Wharf!
We're back with our 10th event!
The premier wedding event for cultural weddings and parties!
As our Mock Wedding guest, you will experience the talents of wedding vendors, supplying the key elements that make every wedding special
Our hand selected wedding professionals will be on hand to make your experience an event to remember:
All guests will experience:
- A delicious SIX course cultural inspired tasting menu
- Wedding Cake
- A unique fashion show
- Beautiful music to set the scene
- ….and much more
Perfect your own Wedding Makeup!
Do you not have room in your budget for a makeup artist for your wedding?
Are you having a destination wedding where it will be impossible to afford to hire a makeup artist to go with you?
Do you just think you are up to doing your own wedding makeup, Kate Middleton did just that and she looked amazing!
Faces of Bodin’s wedding makeup seminar is perfect for you to find out how!
You will learn:
- How to prep your skin for a great canvass for applying your makeup
- How to create the base you need for flawless makeup application
- Techniques covered will include: Foundation, concealer powder, and basic contouring routine
- Find out what brushes you need to create well-blended eye makeup
- How to line your lips and apply basic lipstick
- How to recreate the professional look going on your honeymoon- maintain that wedding glamour!
The seminar will also include a live makeup demo on a life model talking you through the steps…..
Free consultations for brides to be- on a first come first serve basis
When & Where
Brides of Culture
Brides of Culture is Multicultural Bridal Exhibition for brides and grooms to be who are looking for a little more than what is available in the mainstream in the UK. It is an African Caribbean Bridal Exhibition, also exploring many other cultures, so come along and find something unique for your big day, and also learn something new about yours or someone else’s culture!
Taking place twice a year, our African Caribbean Bridal Exhibitions are increasingly becoming the 'go-to' event for any bride-to-be planning a multicultural extravaganza!