Brides of Culture's Free Multicultural Bridal Exhibition- Spring 2014
Saturday, March 15, 2014 from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Filled to the brim with premier wedding service providers, covering all aspects of wedding planning, the event will also have a fashion showcase featuring wonderful bridal and evening wear.
With a prime location in the heart of London's East End, the venue boasts excellent transport links to the rest of the city and beyond, it is the perfect venue for this season’s Brides of Culture exhibition.
1pm & 4pm
Featuring gorgeous designs from
Our first 100 brides will receive a mini bottle of Sparkling Gold from our friends at Blue Nun!
A delicious sparkling wine with 22 carat gold flakes.
Nothing less for our lovely brides!
WEDDING PLANNING SEMINAR!
OK! So that day you have dreamed of as a little girl is finally here!
You have dreamt of it being a Fairy Tale Wedding!
You have worked hard to save enough money so that you can have ‘all’ the things you dreamt about oh so long ago!
You have got it all planned out in your head exactly how your Fairy Tale Wedding should be…
The Fairy Tale Wedding is well planned in ‘your mind’ how will you make sure it all happens on the big day because you will be too busy being the ‘Princess’ in your Fairy Tale?
Two words = Wedding Coordinator
Come along to the 360HypeWorkshop at the exhibition to find out the benefits of having a Wedding Coordinator vs the price of your Wedding.
For information on 360Hype's Planning Services visit their stand at the exhibition or visit www.360hype.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It is preferable that you bring your ticket to the event, to gurantee your free entry, however if you do forget your print out, we will be able to locate your registry.
Transport to the venue:
THE VENUE IS ADJACENT THE HACKNEY EMPIRE THEATRE AND DIRECTLY OPPOSITE THE OCEAN MUSIC VENUE
The Hackney Town Hall has great transport links- below are some suggestions:
- The following buses stop directly outside Hackney Town Hall (going towards Hackney Wick, Dalston or Holloway Road): 30, 48, 55, 106, 236, 254, 276, 277, 394, D6, W15
- These buses stop opposite the Town Hall (going towards Bethnal Green, Shoreditch, Mile End or Islington): 48, 55, 106, 254, 277, 394, D6
- North London Line (operated by Silverlink) from Stratford, Highbury & Islington, Camden Road or Richmond to Hackney Central Station (then 3 minutes walk to the Town Hall)
- West Anglia (operated by One) from Liverpool Street, Tottenham Hale, Walthamstow Central to Hackney Downs or London Fields stations (both are a 6-8 minute walk to the Town Hall).
- Central Line to Bethnal Green; then a 10 minute bus ride on the 106, 254 or D6 (all stop outside the Town Hall).
- Victoria Line to Highbury & Islington; then a 10-15 minute bus ride on either the 30 or the 277 (from bus stop in St. Paul’s Road). The 30 stops outside Tesco’s in Morning Lane (3 minutes walk from the Town Hall); the 277 stops directly opposite the Town Hall in Mare Street.
- Central, Hammersmith & City or District Lines to Mile End; then a 15-20 minute bus ride on the 277 (from bus stop in Grove Road). The 277 stops outside the Town Hall.
- Northern Line to Old Street; then a 20-25 minute bus ride on the 55 (stops outside the Town Hall).
- Central, Hammersmith & City, Circle or MetropolitanLines to Liverpool Street , then a 20-25 minute bus ride on the 48 (stops directly outside the Town Hall).
- District, Hammersmith & City or East London Lines to Whitechapel, then a 15 minute bus ride on either the 106 or 254 (both stop outside the Town Hall).
- Northern Line to Angel , then a 25 minute bus ride on the 38 (alight the 38 at the end of Graham Road and the Town Hall is 2 minutes walk along Mare Street).
- The venue has a small car park available which is free of charge
- There is also street parking available on some of the roads surrounding the venue
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any enquiries at all, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Brides of Culture
Brides of Culture is Multicultural Bridal Exhibition for brides and grooms to be who are looking for a little more than what is available in the mainstream in the UK. It is an African Caribbean Bridal Exhibition, also exploring many other cultures, so come along and find something unique for your big day, and also learn something new about yours or someone else’s culture!
Taking place twice a year, our African Caribbean Bridal Exhibitions are increasingly becoming the 'go-to' event for any bride-to-be planning a multicultural extravaganza!