Actions and Detail Panel
Bridging Communities Women's Taster/Info Session
Thu 27 April 2017, 14:00 – 16:00 BST
INVITATION TO CONFLICT RESOLUTION TASTER WORKSHOP (WOMEN ONLY)
Come along to an informal 'taster'/info session to find out about our 12-week course in ‘Conflict Resolution and Connections’ which begins September 2017 in Central Rochdale.
Skills you will gain on the course:
1. CONFLICT RESOLUTION: the skills, confidence and capacity to understand, manage and resolve personal, social and community conflicts.
2. SELF-AWARENESS: the ability to recognise how beliefs and values directly affect attitudes and behaviour; with greater understanding of the effects of one’s own attitudes and behaviours on others.
3. UNDERSTANDING CONNECTION AND DISCONNECTION: the skills and knowledge to understand how we become disconnected from others and how we can connect effectively with those around us.
4. PUBLIC SPEAKING: the skills to speak confidently and eloquently in public. Maximise your voice and learn key body language and vocal skills to reach your audience effectively.
5. LEADING EFFECTIVE COMMUNITY DIALOGUE: the skills to lead an interactive community dialogue process focused on holding honest and open discussions in a safe space.
Come along to meet course trainers Christine and Lisa to find out more about this free and accredited course open to women living in or near Central Rochdale. Childcare will be provided during the 12-week course, children are welcome to attend the taster/info session.
Bridging Communities is funded by the Lottery.
You can contact the organisers via emaI:
Christine Cox or Lisa Cumming at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call our office on : 01925 581 224 or 0781 361 2569