This one day workshop is designed to help you develop your enterprising self. It will help you if you want to develop practical leadership, enterprise, or employability skills. The day will feature entrepreneurs, inspiring speakers, games and simulations. You will get to network with people from all courses and backgrounds with a passion for personal development. This workshop runs all day and concludes with an evening buffet.
Why should I sign up;
- Learn how to communicate more effectively
- Develop as part of a team and an individual
- Build your networking skills to help you find jobs and support for your ideas
- Meet like-minded students and entrepreneurs to inspire you
- Add more to your CV and build your career
- Learn what it takes to start a business or freelance career
- Have fun while developing your employability skills and developing your enterprising spirit
Students from any course, background and level can attend.
Please note that this is a FREE event for students and graduates from Kingston University.
However you must still pay a £5 deposit to validate your attendance.
Guests outside of Kingston University who are interested in attending must pay a fee of £25 which covers course materials and food.
Got a question? call Amelia Poole on 0208 417 6776 or email email@example.com.