Actions and Detail Panel
Brighton and Hove General Practice PLS Conference April 2017
Wed 5 April 2017, 12:30 – 17:00 BST
This conference is for Brighton and Hove CCG General Practice staff only (including locums, sessional nurses and bank staff working within Brighton and Hove). It is Free!
Food and refreshments will be served from 12:30- 13:20 with the teaching to start at 13:30
You should pick one lecture in session 1 (14:15- 15:15) and one lecture in session 2 (16:00-17:00). Please make sure you pick only 1 for each session otherwise you may not be able to attend the session you want.
The teaching session topics being covered are:
Topics for all:
- Contignecy planning - planning is a vital part of improved communication that will be essential for efficient integrated care and the needs of patients and staff alike. Development of an ‘enriched summary care record’ is a key feature in the 2017/18 GP contract
- New Models of Care - an opportunity for everyone to learn about proposed New Models of Care given potetnial impact across Primary Care and the possibility of receptionist community navigator role in the future
Topics for non-clinical staff
- De-escalation skills
- Safegaurding Tools (system 1)
Topics for clinical staff
- NG12 Suspected Cancer Pathways
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Mental Health and Young People
If you are unable to attend then you can cancel your place using Eventbrite or email BHCCG.bandhCCGTrainingAdmin@nhs.net . Please note that a £50.00 charge will be made to your practice for non attendance.