Do you present your presentations effectively? With BrightCarbon’s Presentation Skills Training for Sales you will learn to:
- Frame your presentation in terms of the audience, and not your company
- Tell stories and use anecdotes to overcome resistance
- Refer forwards and back within a presentation to increase audience interest and understanding
- Communicate value clearly and persuasively
- Present benefits, and link these back to your value positioning
- Present slides in a compelling and dynamic way.
Even good presenters can be undermined by bad slides. If audience members can read slides for themselves, it’s harder for the presenter to get them to listen. This makes things difficult for the presenter – and any nervousness or lack of confidence can become an issue. So, the first place to start in helping presenters is to equip them with decent slides. But good slides alone aren’t enough. Presenters still need to know how to present them. How would making sure you could present effectively impact your business?
- Increase conversion rates – You will present more persuasively, and this will help you win more deals
- Win bigger deals – You will communicate a compelling value story, avoid commoditisation, and be able to justify margin more effectively
Get in touch to find out more, or register online!
BrightCarbon helps sales and marketing teams hit their numbers, by offering a full range of presentation services and B2B sales tools. BrightCarbon also runs advance PowerPoint training for sales people, and provides pitch presentations support to clients for their important deals.
BrightCarbon helps companies to tell their stories elegantly and visually. With BrightCarbon:
- Sales representatives stop wasting time creating their own collateral, and become more productive
- Training is more effective, and easier to deliver
- Presentations become visual and more effective
BrightCarbon also offers a complete presentation & slide design outsourcing helpdesk service for companies without a dedicated presentation department.
BrightCarbon has offices in the UK and Singapore.
In the event of a delegate needing to cancel their booking, if written notification is received at least 14 days before the date of the course, a full refund will be offered less any processing fees. If written notification is received at least 7 days before the date of the course, a 50% refund will be offered less any processing fees. Should you wish to transfer your course booking to another delegate, that is fine, but please inform us if this situation arises.
In the extremely rare event that a training course has to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances you will be offered to attend an alternative event as appropriate or a full refund for your registration. However, liability will be limited to a refund of fees paid and BrightCarbon is not responsible for other costs incurred, such as non-refundable travel or accommodation costs.
Digital World Centre, 1 Lowry Plaza, The Quays, MediaCity, Manchester, M50 3UB
T. +44 161 883 0225 | F. +44 161 883 0325
When & Where
BrightCarbon helps sales and marketing teams create effective sales tools. Mostly that means presentations, but it can also mean dynamic animations, or Visual Conversations – anything that uses our visual storytelling abilities. These tools really work – we help our customers to hit their “numbers”.