BrightSparks: Presentation Skills Training Course - 18th January 2013
Friday, 18 January 2013 from 10:00 to 16:00 (EST)
Do your people present your presentations effectively? With BrightCarbon’s Presentation Skills Training for Sales your people will learn to:
- Frame your presentation in terms of the audience, and not your company
- Tell stories and use anecdotes to overcome resistance
- Refer forwards and back within a presentation to increase audience interest and understanding
- Communicate value clearly and persuasively
- Present benefits, and link these back to your value positioning
- Present slides in a compelling and dynamic way.
Even good presenters can be undermined by bad slides. If audience members can read slides for themselves, it’s harder for the presenter to get them to listen. This makes things difficult for the presenter – and any nervousness or lack of confidence can become an issue. So, the first place to start in helping presenters is to equip them with decent slides. But good slides alone aren’t enough. Presenters still need to know how to present them. How would making sure your team could present effectively impact your business?
- Increase conversion rates – Your people will present more persuasively, and this will help you win more deals
- Win bigger deals – Your people will communicate a compelling value story, avoid commoditisation, and be able to justify margin more effectively
- Improve ‘B-’ and ‘C-Rep’ performance – Your core and under-performing reps will be able to deliver your messages more confidently and more effectively.
Get in touch to find out more, or register online!
BrightCarbon helps sales and marketing teams hit their numbers, by offering a full range of presentation services and B2B sales tools. BrightCarbon also runs advance PowerPoint training for sales people, and provides pitch presentations support to clients for their important deals.
BrightCarbon helps companies to tell their stories elegantly and visually. With BrightCarbon:
- Sales representatives stop wasting time creating their own collateral, and become more productive
- Training is more effective, and easier to deliver
- Presentations become visual and more effective
BrightCarbon also offers a complete presentation & slide design outsourcing helpdesk service for companies without a dedicated presentation department.
BrightCarbon has offices in the UK and Singapore.
Digital World Centre, 1 Lowry Plaza, The Quays, MediaCity, Manchester, M50 3YB
T. +44 161 883 0225 | F. +44 161 883 0325
When & Where
BrightCarbon helps sales and marketing teams create effective sales tools. Mostly that means presentations, but it can also mean dynamic animations, or Visual Conversations – anything that uses our visual storytelling abilities. These tools really work – we help our customers to hit their “numbers”.