Actions and Detail Panel
Bring the Bairn: Kids Chocolate Party
Tue 28 March 2017, 16:00 – 17:30 BST
After the success of the Bring the Bairns Pancake Party we have been asked to create more kids cookery classes in Kettle, so this time it's a Kids Chocolate Party!
Watch your child melt, mould and decorate their chocolate creations like a pro patesserie chef!
- 1.5 Hour cookery class with leading Scottish Chef Tutor Kenny Meechan
- All equpiment & ingredients (including sugar free options)
- Chefs Hat to decorate & take home
- Recipes & guidence from the Kettlebridge Restaurant Team
- Treats to eat during the class & some to take home!
- Kids Pop Playlist whilst decorating & chance for parents to take pictures.
Book online, email email@example.com or call 01337 830232 to reserve your childs place.
Limited to 14 tickets only on a first come first served basis.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
There is no minimum age requirement for this event, however your child must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times whilst on the premises.
What's the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable for this event.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Yes thats no problem, as long as we know the name of the child to expect.