ABOUT THE EVENT
Rhino Interiors is hosting a free seminar called ‘Bringing Agile Working to Birmingham’. Learn what it means to ‘get agile in the workplace before agile gets you’ and feel empowered to make a positive step towards building a better, more intelligent workspace to help grow your business.
Agile working is a concept which encourages a more productive output of work from staff members by utilising the best of technology and staff expertise in order to influence improved performance.
It can be achieved through the delivery of a high quality, optimised work environment and flexible office procedures in order to empower staff and encourage them to feel more motivated at work in order to help the business grow.
More important than a free breakfast, there are many reasons why you should attend this seminar.
Content of presentation includes:
• Overview of the traditional way of working
• What do we know about current workplace efficiency?
• What do we know about the workers that make up your organisation?
• What is agile working?
• What is agile working not?
• How does ‘agile’ work in practice?
• What does an agile office look like?
• How do we go about understanding your own business?
Hannah Nardini will be the keynote speaker and as one of the UK’s leading workplace strategists she is the perfect person to explain exactly what agile working will mean for you.
HOW TO REGISTER
To register visit: rhinooffice.co.uk/events-and-seminars