Actions and Detail Panel
Bringing Co-op Funeralcare into the Digital Age
Tue 28 March 2017, 18:00 – 21:00 BST
This event brings together digital specialists and business leaders to share an experience report on the ongoing digital transformation of our Co-op Funeralcare business. Both our Digital Strategy Director Tom Loosemore, and our National Operations Director Robert Maclachlan (SRO) will be speaking about our journey to date and the lessons we’ve learned along the way.
Co-op Funeralcare plays an important role in our communities across the UK. We’re already market leaders, but by applying the culture, practices, processes and technologies of the internet era to respond to people's raised expectations, we think we can change a very traditional industry for the better. On the night you can expect to find out more about:
• the challenges of bringing digital to a traditional industry
• the lessons we’ve learned so far
• what’s changed, and where we’re up to in our journey
• building the Funeralcare technology team
• what we’re planning to do next
• our aspirations for the future
There’ll be food and drink, along with the chance to meet lots of interesting people and learn more about what we’re doing. Tickets are free, we hope you can join us on the night.