The Bristol Executive Management Programme is our flagship, MBA-level (Level 7) 3-week resettlement course. It is the perfect ELC-approved course, designed to give you the business skills necessary to prepare you for your future career, covering all of the essentials including Business Strategy, Accounting (for Non-Accountants), Business Operations, Employment Law and Marketing.
To compliment the course, we also offer free to BEMP delegates: -
- Inspirational guest speakers
- Career-specific seminars (e.g. “Making the Most of a Career in Management Consultancy”, “Career Opportunities in IT Service Management”)
- Access to over 500 jobs roles across the public and private sector through IMD Interim Management’s placement service
Who should take the course?
The Bristol Executive Management Programme is suitable for anyone looking to gain a management career or become a consultant once they leave the forces. It is tailored specifically for individuals from SNCOs to Senior Officers. The course can be taken at any time but we advise you try and take it as early as possible because the skills you learn aim to help you with all aspects of the resettlement process.
BEMP will provide you with in-depth knowledge of the framework, methodology, language and ethos of business. It is designed to help you to understand how to map your skills and translate your Service experience for civi street.
BEMP will provide your staff with in-depth knowledge of the framework, methodology, language and ethos of business. This course will help ensure the organisation is led by management who have the skills to make good, well informed decisions which will benefit the organisation as a whole.
You will be awarded the Bristol Management Centre certificate upon completion of the course.
There are no qualifying examinations in the programme but optional assignments can be completed in order to achieve the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership. These are included in the course fee.
On completion of the CMI Level 7 award, you may wish to work towards the CMI Level 7 Certificate, Diploma or Extended Diploma. This is at an additional cost.
- Accounting and Finance (Accounting for Non Accountants)
- Business Operations
- Free evening career seminars
- Inspirational Guest Speakers
- Access to over 500 job roles through IMD Interim Management’s placement service