Actions and Detail Panel
Bristol- Free Employment Advice and Health & Safety seminar for business ow...
Wed 25 October 2017, 09:30 – 12:45 BST
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS JUST A RESERVATION REQUEST, WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO CONFIRM YOUR PLACE AND TAKE PAYMENT
Join us at 9.30am for registration and refreshments.
The event will close at 12.00pm with an optional Network Lunch till 2pm ( Charge applies of £38 )
On the day...
This is a joint event with Mr Sean Humby of Business Network Southwest, afterward's there is a 3 course
networking lunch ( Charge applies of £38 which includes a charity donation )
This short event will summarise your employer
obligations including advice on solving common
problems such as the below:
- What should be contained in your contracts, handbooks and policies
- New Pensions act commitments
- Manage employees “upwards or out” of your business
- Reduce persistent or intermittent sickness and lateness absence
- Maintain robust fire safety and risk assessments
-Managing Social media
-Explanation of Brexit and changes in HSE sentencing guidance