Actions and Detail Panel
Bristol NED Workshop: How to Handle The Internet Revolution in The Boardroo...
Tue 9 May 2017, 08:30 – 13:00 BST
In partnership with The Bridge Group, NEDonBoard will be hosting a non-executive director orientated 'How to Handle The Internet Revolution in The Boardroom' workshop in Bristol.
An essential NED topic, research undertaken by a number of teams (Adobe, Harvey Nash, Forrester, Rare Consulting) all agree that between 40 - 53% of non-executive directors believe their boards lack the skills to tackle digital disruption, rating it as by far the most needed skill to improve board performance. The workshop will help attendees to foresee, react and move ahead of tomorrow’s disruptive technology forces to ensure they remain creatively, culturally and commercially relevant and successful. The workshop will focus on:
- Understanding new and emerging consumer behaviours
- Anticipating future market trends
- Assessing existing and potential competitors
- Making sense of game-changing technology
- Kick-starting innovation and new ideas
- Seizing the opportunities presented by the hyper-connected world
- Digital, mobile and consumer behaviours (New consumer insights, trends and behaviours to help you understand today’s and tomorrow’s mobile audience)
- Trends in mobile and tablet usage (Up-to-date mobile adoption and tablet penetration figures to help you identify emerging market insights and trends)
- Engagement with social platforms (Insights into social media engagement and best-in-class examples of how brands are engaging with audiences across social channels)
- Innovative brands and retailers (Best-in-class case studies of the most innovative consumer and retail brands that are harnessing mobile to drive brand engagement or consumer experiences)
- Now more than ever, people and organisations need to look, plan and move ahead of tomorrow’s market forces and disruptive technologies to ensure they have a creative, relevant and sustainable future.
- The Digital Innovation workshops investigates the most important mobile and digital trends impacting business and markets worldwide, providing insights, trends and strategic recommendations needed for you to move ahead with confidence and creativity.
- We offer practical insight gained from our wide network of partners in the technology sector including smaller software and application developers as well as IBM and Avnet
- Insight and practical experience gained through our work with real client projects (subject to confidentiality)