1. A business mentor is required to help guide the start of an educational software company. Many skills that should be a pleasure to learn are currently a chore, and so the company will develop a game that teaches the player to programme, along with future plans for a game based around teaching music theory. The ideal candidate would have experience in growing a software company, who would be able to offer advice and guidance throughout the process.
2. An internet based 'property concierge directory' startup connecting £1m+ UK property buyers with buying agents. The company seeks a mentor/partner with expertise in luxury brands/property/service industry. The role is offering commission upon successful client referral.
3. A mobile health technology startup providing hospital doctors with secure real-time access to patient data, images and lab results via iPads. The company seeks a high level mentor with expertise in the healthcare and hospital sector. The role will be initially probono until the company secures funding and further resources to be able to supplement this with a wider remuneration package.
4. West Country tech software company seeks business partners with corporate connections to implement commercialisation of a technology which will revolutionise online security. The role can be part or full time and will involve working remotely. The remuneration package will include a profit share on revenues delivered.
5. A Bristol based Company is seeking an Executive with marketing experience in the software market, this would ideally be in the software developer tools sector. The role is offering sweat equity and could be a remote opportunity, with weekly appearances in the main office in Bristol.
More to be announced...
In association with Intramezzo Russam Business Network and UKBI and supported by Speed Mentor Central. Please join us for the latest Pitching for Management™ event in Bristol on 29th March 2012 at 4.00pm - 7.30pm.
Pitching for Management connects top-level senior executives with fast-growth companies looking to add expertise to their teams.
“Use your skills to help a business grow”
If you are looking to work with an exciting growing business, in any role from Mentor, Operations Manager or CEO, to Marketing, Finance or Sales Director, you will want to attend Pitching for ManagementTM.
We know companies currently recruiting for a range of posts and many will be pitching at this event..... They need someone just like you to join their senior management team.
They will be pitching their business and details of the role(s) that needs filling to an audience of serial entrepreneurs, senior business managers and business angels. Make sure you are one of the first people to hear about these exciting vacancies. Companies will be offering sweat equity, commission, bonus schemes and/or salary in return for your skills!
16.00 : Registration & soft drinks
16.30 : Introductions Modwenna Rees-Mogg
16.40 : Guest speaker - Alistair Lamond from Market Invoice
17.00 : Pitching Companies
17.30 : Break
17.40: David Wragg - Saffery Champness
17.45: Charles Russam - Russam Business Network
17.50 : Pitching Companies
18.20: Networking and nibbles
Hope to see you there. If you are interested in pitching at one of our events, please call the AngelNews team on 01761 452248.
When & Where
The Pluralists Investor Club
The Pluralists Investor Club www.thepluralists.club is operated by AngelNews which holds events on topics close to the hearts of investors and entrepreneurs. These include the annual VCT and EIS Investor Forum and the Great British Private Investor Summit.
It also publishes news on its website and monthly AngelNewsletter, which is full of topical articles, knowledge and views. You can sign up to receive it when you register at www.angelnewsletter.co.uk
For further information call: +44 20 7720 1102