Actions and Detail Panel
Bristol Small Business Boost Masterclass - Brand like the pro's
Wed 25 January 2017, 11:00 – 14:30 GMT
Welcome to the first ever Bristol Small Business Boost Masterclass.
These small, focussed monthly sessions will be led by an expert in their field on an area critical to small business success. They will be packed full of advice, tips and recommendations to help your business grow.
Held in the award winning private dining room at Riverstation restaurant, you will also have the opportunity to network with the other small business owners attending and the ticket price includes unlimited tea, coffee and soft drinks along with a delicious two course lunch.
This months focus - Brand like the pro's
Join this popular branding workshop to receive branding and design advice from the experts.
During this interactive workshop you will learn:
- What is branding, and why is it important?
- Branding and storytelling
- Logo design, brand colours, font choice and imagery
- What mistakes do companies make with branding?
- How you can build your business into a strong brand?
- Is branding the best marketing approach?
- What is the alternative to branding for small businesses?
You can also bring samples of your marketing materials with you for discussion and review.
Led by Mark Guatieri of Brand51.