Actions and Detail Panel
British Airways Seminar at Pilot Careers Live
Sat 22 April 2017, 10:30 – 15:00 BST
This is an opportunity to listen to our Pilot Recruitment team giving advice on how to help your career take off, about life as a British Airways Pilot and the opportunity to ask us questions.
You may book a maximum of two tickets per person.
To attend this seminar you must have purchased tickets for the Pilot Careers show - https://www.pilotcareernews.com/live/london/#tickets
We will also be available to talk to on the British Airways stand.
Making a booking for the seminars will automatically enter you into a prize draw to win some time in one of the British Airways flight simulators. Terms and Conditions below.
- Entry is open to anyone attending the British Airways seminars which are available to book on Eventbrite, except employees (and their families) of the IAG group.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 14 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required. If the winner is under the age of 18 an adult must accompany them.
- The simulator session will be held at Technical Block A, Vanguard Way, Off Eastchurch Road, Hatton Cross, TW6 2JL The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The time and date of the Simulator will be subject to availability.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- British Airways reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, British Airways reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by British Airways relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- The draw will take place the w/c 24th April.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- If you do not wish to be included it the draw, please make one of the team aware on the day (22nd April)