Actions and Detail Panel
Broadening Horizons - Choices and Progression Beyond Sixth Form
Tue 23 May 2017, 09:00 – 14:30 BST
Unifrog: Broadening Horizons - Choices and Progression Beyond Sixth Form
A FREE conference for Heads of Sixth Form, Senior Leaders and colleagues involved in Careers and Progression
Expert teachers and national specialists will share best practice and practical tips that you can put in place in your school
Sessions facilitated by Unifrog, University of Surrey, British Youth Council and Open University.
The complete agenda with full timings will be emailed to all attendees in advance.
The first session starts at 9:30am after the free, networking breakfast.
The day will end at 2:00pm after a free, networking lunch.
Strictly limited to 50 delegates; please REGISTER for free below.
- Let's focus on Mental Health: A closer look at some of the strategies to promote mental health and wellbeing in the sixth form, particularly during the tricky time of A-levels and starting new challenges beyond school.
Chair of The British Youth Council
- New, work-based Apprenticeships: A session to cover what these are, who provides them, where to find out more and how to support your students applying.
The Open University
- Going Dutch: There are hundreds of undergraduate courses taught in English in the Netherlands. Learn why The Netherlands is becoming a top destination for UK students and how to help students apply.
Various Dutch Unis
- Becoming a Unifrog Ninja: How to maximise Unifrog usage with students and teachers so they receive the full benefits of the Unifrog tools; find out about Unifrog's latest additions to the platform.
- What universities want: As the landscape of University entrance changes, what do admissions teams look for in student applications? How we can help our students stand out and ensure they are putting their best application through.
University of Surrey
Who can I contact with any questions?
Please contact Kim Anderson: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.