Actions and Detail Panel
Brook talks about: Condom card (c-card) and Chlamydia screening
Tue 21 March 2017, 13:00 – 15:00 GMT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Brook talks about: Condom card (c-card) and Chlamydia screening aims to provide professionals with the skills and tools to be able to provide condoms and Chlamydia screening safely to under 25s within their setting.
By the end of the training participants will be able to…
- describe the importance of free, accessible condoms and chlamydia screening for young people
- demonstrate how to put a condom on safely and effectively using a demonstrator
- explain the law relating to condom distribution for under 16s (including Fraser guidelines)
- be able to demonstrate knowledge of monitoring requirements for condom distribution and registration and understand the ordering process
- describe how and where to signpost young people to appropriate services for their sexual health
Who is this training applicable to?
Anybody working with young people.
Who can attend the training for free?
Professionals working with young people in Sandwell can attend the training free of charge.
How can I pay?
If you are from outside of Sandwell and want to attend the training you can either pay by card or request an invoice.
Is the building accessible?
Yes the training venue is accessible.
Is lunch provided?
No lunch will not be provided.
What is the cancellation/ refund policy?
Please note you will be charged if, having been offered a place, you fail to attend or do not cancel in writing within set time periods, including if your place is free, as set out in our cancellation policy which can be found on our website.