Actions and Detail Panel
Brook talks about: Pornography and sexting
Thu 23 March 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 GMT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Brook talks about: Pornography and sexting aims to raise awareness of the impact of pornography and sexting on young people’s sexual health and increase knowledge regarding the legal framework around this. The training also equips workers with the knowledge and skills to proactively address these issues with young people.
By the end of the training participants will be able to…
- Describe the availability of pornography and young people’s use of it
- Explain the legal implications of pornography and sexting
- Identify the messages young people receive about sex and relationships from pornography and the potential impact from this
- Clarify how to respond to situations involving pornography and/or sexting
- Describe resources available and acquire practical tools to support young people around issues associated with pornography and sexting
Who is this training applicable to?
Anybody working with young people, parents or carers.
Who can attend the training for free?
Professionals working with young people in Sandwell can attend the training free of charge.
How can I pay?
If you are from outside of Sandwell and want to attend the training you can either pay by card or request an invoice.
Is the building accessible?
Yes the training venue is accessible.
Is lunch provided?
No lunch will not be provided.
What is the cancellation/ refund policy?
Please note you will be charged if, having been offered a place, you fail to attend or do not cancel in writing within set time periods, including if your place is free, as set out in our cancellation policy which can be found on our website.