Actions and Detail Panel
Brook talks about: Pornography
Wed 27 July 2016, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
To raise awareness of the impact of pornography on young people’s sexual health and increase knowledge regarding the legal framework around this. The course also equips workers with the knowledge and skills to proactively address these issues with young people.
By the end of the training participants will be able to…
- explore the availability of pornography and young people’s use of it
- understand the legal implications of pornography and sexting
- identify the messages young people receive about sex and relationships from pornography and the potential impact from this
- clarify how to respond to situations involving pornography and/or sexting
- explore resources available and acquire practical tools to support young people around issues associated with pornography.
Who is this training applicable to?
Wigan Professionals working with targeted and vulnerable young people.
Is the building accessible?
Is Lunch provided?
No, please bring your own lunch.
What is the cancellation/ refund policy?
Please note you will be charged if, having been offered a place, you fail to attend or do not cancel in writing within set time periods, including if your place on the training is free. Please read our cancellation policy which can be found on our website https://www.brook.org.uk/shop/education-and-training-cancellation-policy