As everyone who’s watched this video knows, its very important to “hook your twitter into your facebook and plug your blogfeed into your reader” and, in a tongue in cheek way, we’d have to agree. Plugging things together is important but the real idea behind Social Media Machinery is about using different social media tools in a coordinated way to achieve some sort of objective (business or otherwise). The fourth Brrism meeting takes place at the Pervasive Media Studio on the 19th November. It's meet at 6:30 for 7 PM start and after 2 hours we'll decamp and carry on the conversation over a drink or two at the Watershed. If a picture paints a thousand words then this photo album will give you an idea of what to expect.
Everyone’s welcome, social media expert or beginner alike. And if you are a beginner then we promise that no one will offer to “hook your twitter into your facebook”. Or at least I hope they won’t…
- Intro, overview
- Social Media machinery – Developing systems, copying best practice, how to construct the Brrism social media machine (discuss & collect Tweet Seed)
- Google Wave – overview & demonstration (discuss & collect Tweet Seed)
- 1 hour long unconference session where Brrismers can pick up on topics picked up in the Tweet Seed or simply discuss their own stuff.
- Brrism branding – MakeDesignEnjoy have offered to design a Brrism logo. This is where we brief them.
- Washup & decamp to Watershed
What on earth is "Tweet Seed "?
When & Where
Bristol Social Media Catalyst