Actions and Detail Panel
Budapest Segway Tours - Buda Castle Segway tour
Sat 22 October 2016, 10:00 – 11:00 CEST
Our interactive and personal Segway Tours are organized in small groups, giving you plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide!
The tour starts with a 5-10 -minutes orientation session in front of our office on the big open square (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segways so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Budapest.
Matthias Church – Trinity Statue - Fisherman’s Bastion
Jewish Prayer House – Vienna Gate – Military Museum – Mary Magdalene Tower
Tóth Árpád lane – Görgey Artúr Statue
Palace of Buda : National Gallery – National Library – Historical Museum- Matthias Fountain
Royal Palace – Sculpture of Turul bird - Funicular
Meeting Point: Budapest Touristinformation office is at Trinity Statue at Tárnok street 15 in the 1th District (directly next the Matthias Church, 10 min from Deák square by the bus number 16).
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280 pounds (130 kilograms).
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Segway Tours are appropriate for anyone aged 10 and older
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate