Actions and Detail Panel
Budgeting and Forecasting for Hospitality Managers
Thu 24 November 2016, 09:00 – 16:00 GMT
This course focuses on budgets and forecasts, what they are, how they are formulated and how they are used within a business.
Divided into six key topic areas, the course covers:
- The purpose of budgeting
- The purpose of different operational budgets – profit and loss and cashflow
- Producing simple operational budgets
- Comparing budgeted performance with actual
- Fixed and flexible budgets
- Rolling forecasts and beyond
Terms & Conditions
All payments must be received prior to the course commencing.
In the event that you need to cancel your booking for one of arena4finance’s courses, the following fees are applicable:
Within two weeks of the course date: 50% fee payable Within one week of the course date: full fee payable
In the event that arena4finance should need to cancel the course any fees paid will be refunded excluding any travel costs.
Please see our full terms & conditions on our website www.arena4finance.co.uk