Actions and Detail Panel
Budgeting Workshop with bonus Debt Management Plan
Sat 22 April 2017, 15:00 – 17:00 BST
Budgeting is the most basic and the most effective tool for managing your money. Yet, most people avoid doing it because it is additional work, much like cutting your lawn or fixing the roof. Budgeting also connotes that you have to give up and stop yourself from enjoying stuff.
What budgeting actually does is clearly show you how you allocate your money and present you the choices on what stuff to enjoy – based on your financial limitations. It will save you the grief of overspending and being too much in debt. Budgeting does not stop you from enjoying stuff, it ensures that you enjoy stuff when you want it.
Although budgeting is indeed more work, it pays off with many life-enhancing benefits to name a few:
1. Give you control over your money
2. Keeps you focused on your money goals
3. Make you aware what is going on with your money
4. Helps you organise your spending and savings
5. Enables you to save for expected and unexpected cost
WHAT PARTICIPANTS WILL GAIN:
- Learn how to create and maintain a budget that works
- Three Core Steps for gaining mastery over your money - Be able to save and spend less
- Discover the 'Missing Link' - Find out why you have so little to show for all the money you make.
- Strengthen your consciousness about money - Become more proactive and less reactive
- Achieve financial wellness and again some peace of mind
- Take the mystery and confusion out of budgeting
- Gain confidence in your ability to save money
- Utilize tools that you can use and adapt for the rest of your life- Be supported throughout the process of creating and implementing and budget that works
- Savings - Hundreds per month in overdraft fees, finance charges & late fees (£1,200 - £1,400/yr)
- Internal Shift - a true sense of personal responsibility, control, confidence and peace of mind
- External Shift - being fully present mentally & emotionally for family, friends & work colleagues
ITEMS YOU WILL NEED ON THE DAY:
- All expenses for 1 month, this can be via a bank statement or receipts. To include items such as utility bills, parking expenses, school lunch money, insurances, pet care, beauty regime, credit card payments, loan payments, cable bill, telephone bills, travel expenses etc.
Looking forward to working with you and supporting you to acheive your financial goals and starting your path to financial strength and well-being!