Is YOUR team all pulling in the same direction?
Employee engagement is a hot topic at the moment with research* suggesting that only 17% of the UK workforce is engaged and 26% are actively disengaged. This has huge implications for company performance and staff retention.
An engaged workforce will bring you more sales, more profit, more productivity and higher customer engagement – as well as lower absenteeism and staff turnover. So this seminar is focused on what you can do to build a great team in your business.
Start: 9:00am for 9.30am
Finish: 12.30pm followed by buffet lunch
Coffee and pastries will be available from 9am
This is a FREE Seminar
We will cover:
- Why employee engagement is vital to the success of your business
- How to create a highly engaged culture at work
- Sharing your plans with the team so they are all able to help you meet your goals
- It starts with you - what makes a good leader
- The keys to effective delegation
- Keeping staff motivated
- Why you should support risk-taking
What will you get from attending?
- Gain 3 hours of knowledge, business insights and practical ideas to help you improve your team and your business
- Leave with clearer direction and new tools to help you achieve your goals faster.
- Find out how to create a working environment which is more effective and more fun!
To make this event an even more worthwhile use of your time, on the day you will have the opportunity to receive
- FREE Employee engagement survey
- FREE Post survey employee engagement consultation with Nigel Scott
There will be plenty of time for discussion and questions.
This seminar is for a small group of business owners, so that we can explore the issues that matter to you in more depth.
* Gallup: The State of the Global Workplace: Employee Engagement Insights for Business Leaders Worldwide 2013
Feedback from our recent seminars
Steve Bailey, The Barrettine Group Very worthwhile morning. Plenty of food for thought. Certainly can identify areas we can improve on. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Nigel and ActionCOACH.
Anne Fulford, Kingdom Interiors Having worked with Nigel for many years, I always come away feeling motivated and inspired with positive action to put in place to improve my business.
Nick Barnes, Barnes Williams Just stepping away from my busy day allows me to be reminded of what I should be doing. Nigel delivers those reminders clearly and with charisma - even on a Friday with a sore throat!
Chris Bottle, Indigo Landscape Architects Nigel is an inspirational speaker – I have every confidence he will help our business – or more accurately, help us to help our business
Lisa Pritchard, Chris Pritchard Roofing Fantastic workshop, Nigel you kept me engaged and enthused throughout. Really useful to meet other business owners with the same work ethic.
Caroline Smith, Archway Vets Very interesting. It has inspired me to go back and make a plan on what we can do to improve the service we offer and to try and grow the business
Carlton Tarrant, Carter Pumps Very interesting and relevant information to develop our business and make my role easier but more efficient. The open and friendly environment that was provided and all the details and information that was provided has helped me enormously. Taking these details away will also help me to help the business grow and develop.