Actions and Detail Panel
Build It Live Bicester 2017
Sat, 10 Jun 2017, 10:00 – Sun, 11 Jun 2017, 16:30 BST
If you’re planning a self build, renovating a property, or looking to add space, light and value to your current home, then Build It Live is an essential part of your preparation! Watch our visitor video to find out more:
A day or two at the show will help you:
- Find practical solutions to your project
- Meet Build It’s team of experts for FREE one to one advice
- Attend our inspiring free seminars & workshops
- See 1000s of innovative & traditional products
- Meet over 100 innovative suppliers
- Watch some fascinating demonstrations
We look forward to seeing you there.
- I can't print off my tickets, can I still get into the show?
If you are unable to print your tickets, you can simply show your e-tickets on your mobile phone. We will scan the barcode to allow you entry into the exhibition.
- I can’t find my e-ticket/ I accidentally deleted the email containing my e-ticket.
If you accidentally misplace your e-tickets, please contact us directly by emailing email@example.com. We will resend all confirmation emails before the event, as a reminder to our customers.
- I’m trying to use a promotional code, but I can't see where to apply the code/It looks like I'm about to be charged for my tickets.
Our promotional codes should be applied before selecting your tickets and proceeding with the order. There is a link in red at the top of the form, where the code needs to be applied. Once applied, the unlocked ticket will appear at the top of the list. Select it and then proceed to ‘Order Now’. If you have a code for free tickets, you will NOT be asked to input your credit card details.
- I haven’t received my order confirmation email. How do I check I’m definitely booked?
If you haven’t received your order confirmation email, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check your order. We resend all confirmation emails closer to the time, as a reminder to our customers.
- I’m thinking of attending your event. What can I see at the show?
Our events are specifically tailored to help self-builders and renovators find the advice and inspiration they need to make their project possible. Our free workshops, seminars and Ask Our Experts areas will provide you with the information you need to make sure your project is completed on time and on budget. Our impressive list of exhibitors means all aspects of the self build market are covered. Build It Live Bicester also features Graven Hill Zone, where you can find out all you need to know about building a house on the UK's largest custom build site. For our full programme, please visit our “What’s On” pages
- I’m looking for something in particular, how can I find out who is exhibiting at the show?
For the full list of exhibitors, please visit www.builditlive.co.uk/bicester-exhibitors/
- How long do the seminars and workshops run for? Are they held in the same location and is it possible to attend all of them?
Build It Live will feature 10 FREE daily seminars and 16 FREE daily workshops. Our seminars take place in the Seminar Theatre and take between 20 and 40 minutes each, including question time. The workshops take place in the Workshop Theatre, and take between 20 and 40 minutes, including question time. As the times of the workshops and seminars overlap in some instances, it is only possible to attend all sessions if you visit the show on both days (see below for details). You are welcome to attend as many of these sessions as you like.
- Do I need extra tickets if I want to attend the show on both days?
No, when you arrive on the first day, simply mention to the door staff that you wish to attend on both days and your ticket will be validated to allow free entry on the second day.
- If I leave the exhibition, can I return later on?
Yes, when you arrive or leave, simply mention to the door staff that you wish to re-enter and your ticket will be validated to allow this.
- Do I need to book a seat for the seminars & workshops?
Our seminar and workshop sessions cannot be booked and are first-come-first-served, so turn up early to ensure you get a seat!
- Do I need to book a slot for the Ask Our Expert area?
Yes, the Ask Our Experts area requires booking, as it is extremely popular with visitors. To book your time slot, head to the Ask Our Experts area early, where one of our staff members will be on hand to book you in!
- How long does a trip to Build It Live take?
Our exhibitions are designed to allow for a full day of activities. From browsing stalls, talking to experts and listening to specialists talk, Build It Live offers enough to keep you occupied. Our café also allows for regular refreshment breaks! However, for those in a hurry, it is possibly to plan your visit ahead of time, to ensure you make full use of the exhibition in a shorter space of time.
- What time do the exhibitions open?
Our shows open 10am until 5pm on Saturday and 10am until 4.30pm on Sunday.
- Are children allowed at the shows?
Yes, children under the age of 16 can attend the show Free of Charge, with a paying adult.
- Are dogs allowed at the shows?
Only registered Assistance Dogs will be admitted.
- Are the shows wheelchair friendly?
Yes, we pride ourselves on making sure our exhibitions are accessible for all our visitors. Wheelchair access is therefore available at all three of our shows.
- How do I find you?
For information regarding making your way to Build It Live, please visit our “Where and When” page.
- Can I park at Build It Live?
Yes, all our exhibitions offer free parking. Simply follow signage when you get closer to the shows.
- Can I get refreshments at Build It Live?
Yes, all our exhibitions have an on-site café for light snacks and refreshments.
- How can I plan my visit?
To make the most of your visit to Build It Live, head to our “What’s On” pages
- How can I subscribe to Build It Magazine?
To subscribe to Build It, either visit self-build.co.uk/subscribe-to-build-it or www.builditlive.co.uk/booknow/ and select the subscription offer from the available options
- Still have questions?
Please email email@example.com or call 0203 553 2376.