In this month's Let's Do It Now we will be focusing on building the ultimate Instagram account for your business, from creating themes with great photography and video to creating infographics so you don't need to focus on taking photos.
Gareth Powell from Play Mountain Videos will be teaching us the best way to create ideal short videos and produces great photography. Followed by Elle Cloke giving us the best tips to utilise the video/photo taken, from your location to hashtags.
You will leave knowing:
- Create shorts video using your mobile phone
- Make eye-catching infographics from any device
- Posting your video/photo strategically
- Hashtags to use for all your posts
- Cross pollinate your posts to be used on other social media platforms
- Attract followers from other social media platforms
MOST IMPORTANTLY: You will leave feeling confident to grow your Instagram account yourself
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is provided opposite the venue
What should I bring to the event?
Please bring a laptop, tablet or smartphone. This will be a pro-active workshop that will involve filming or photo taking.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please call 01622 726716 or email email@example.com