San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is a free I AM WOMAN Members Only Master Class,
designed for women who want to quickly know the 'how' to build and manage their own WordPress website.
"Since starting in business I must have spent close to £50k employing other people to build and manage my web content. That was until I got trained to use a WordPress platform. Now all I pay out on is web hosting - that's just £20.00 per month. I could just cick myself why I didn't do this earlier. I spent £50k on something I really didn't need to be spending £50k on!" Cheryl Bass
This Master Class will equip you with a FREE WordPress website that you can build your website on within the Master Class that will be delivered by two leading experts, equipped to help you execute your online digital marketing plan.
We will be learning how we can use and integrate our website, free plugins,film and social media to ensure our business is in the spotlight and doing what it needs to be doing to gather new customers, reintreoduce old customers and to ensure we keep our loyal customers in simple friendly ways.
You will leave with your website at least 50% completed and with the skills and support to not only complete it, but to develop it on an ongoing basis.
Don't waste anymore time and money!
Here are our presenters Ioan and Ryan -
Great friends - I call them our Ant & Deck of all things tech!
Bring your lap tops ladies - this is a hand-on build your own website master class
Save This Event
When & Where
I AM WOMAN prides itself as being one of the leading organisations for ASPIRING WOMEN that provides everything for women who want to develop themselves and their businesses alongside other women who understand and have the skills to not only listen but to help them flourish.
We do this by:
- Hosting dynamic monthly motivational meetings where women have a platform to network with other women like themselves, make new contacts to help them build more business, learn new skills, gather new experiences, share their talent, sell what they love doing and more.
- Getting alongside women by offering them an affordable I AM WOMAN annual membership to help them develop themselves, their businesses and their customer base through coaching, mentoring, training, continuing professional development, 6 months free membership of ilm and more.
- Enabling our members to develop their businesses nationally by having the opportunity to visit other I AM WOMAN groups throughout the UK, benefiting from the support of other women and more.
- Delivering a leading edge portfolio of workshops and master-classes that have been designed by women for women to take them and their businesses to another level and more.
- Supporting you 24/7 online via our I AM WOMAN Facebook forum where women all over the globe share experiences, tips, business development tools, concerns, worries, challenges and much, much more.