Actions and Detail Panel
Building a High-Performing Sales Culture
Thu 10 August 2017, 09:30 – 12:00 BST
Join us, along with other Scottish-based CEOs, MDs and Business Leaders for an executive and thought-provoking sales seminar Building a High-Performing Sales Culture on 10th of August at 09:15.
Explore a systematic approach to sales that consistently creates successful results. Discover the behaviours, attitudes and techniques required for the continuous development of a high-performance sales culture. This session is designed for those Business Leaders who:
- Are concerned about the sales team's performance
- Do not have an effective and a successful sales strategy in place
- Have an over-reliance on large customers
- Are struggling to differentiate in a competitive market
You will have the opportunity to learn:
- How to overcome the sales related challenges you are most frustrated with
- Where your current approach to sales works against you and what can be done about it
- How to build a high-performance sales culture
AUGUST OFFER: The attendees of this workshop will also receive a complimentary copy of our e-book LinkedIn. The Sandler Way.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Our office is based in Glasgow City Centre, is easily accessible by car and has free parking.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please call us on 0141 442 0200.