Actions and Detail Panel
Building a New Venture
Mon, 20 Feb 2017, 18:00 – Mon, 10 Apr 2017, 21:00 GMT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
An 8 week Business School grade evening course on Entrepreneurship, for early stage founders, and those considering setting up a new business. The course comprises a mix of academic theory, applied frameworks, interactive learning and speaker discussions. We explore the entrepreneurial concepts, frameworks, and research taught at the leading business schools, and demonstrate how to apply them in a practical, relevant way in the real world. We cover:
- Key frameworks, concepts and misconceptions
- Problem solving, pain points, and customer value proposition
- Market sizing and assessing the opportunity
- Market research
- Minimum viable product and proof of concept
- Launch and go-to-market strategy
- Marketing strategy, digital presence and customer acquisition
- Team, founders and early hires
- Ownership and equity distribution
- Business modelling, growth drivers and financial projections
- Raising investment, key terms and valuation
- Pitch decks and presentation skills
Guest speakers include leading Professors in entrepreneurship from London Business School and London School of Economics, specialist professionals, real investors and start-up founders.
Classes are Monday evenings from 6pm to 9pm in Moorgate, London EC2Y. Book now using the link above. For more information, call 020 3239 8800, or email email@example.com.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Classes are held at WeWork's flagship building, in Moorgate at the heart of the City of London. The Fore Street exit at Moorgate station is directly opposite the building, or walk round from one of the other exits. Moorgate is on the Northern, Hammersmith & City, Circle, and Metropolitan tube lines, and Northern City mainline. There are plenty of buses on Moorgate and London Wall serving much of central and suburban London.
How numerate do I have to be?
Some of the classes will expect a basic level of numeracy, and familiarisation with a simple spreadsheet. But nothing more than reasonably expected for anyone wanting to start a business!
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Call 020 3239 8800 or email BNV@investrum.com