These workshops are specifically designed for invested companies to develop their leadership capabilities and understanding, develop a growth mindset and engage with others to set their companies up to successfully build value.
In this Series the focus is on building high performance teams, identifying, developing and coaching potential, leading change and innovation and effective dialogue for impactful conversations and powerful feedback.
The workshops are designed to be informative, engaging, and action orientated, taking a coaching approach, encouraging peer learning, sharing of experiences and the development of trust and understanding, within each cohort which can continue as a strong peer network post programme.
Participants will be encouraged to build a development plan for the series, ideally with input from their board and team, with between 2 and 3 personal and 2 and 3 business objectives. To support this they will be encouraged to decide key action points to deploy within their own business, at the end of each workshop to ensure the learning is put into practice in their business.
Workshop 1 - 22nd August 2017 9.30am – 5pm
Building and developing high performance teams
- Defining the high performing team
- Understanding the stages of team development and leadership styles through these stages
- Assessing where your team is now and where you want to go
- Understanding functional v dysfunctional teams
- How to develop trust and secure commitment
- Understanding how to effectively communicate
- Embracing conflict within a high performing team
- Developing and sustaining accountability
- Development of effective action plans to be deployed in the business