Do your patients ever display an amazing ability to remain incompliant? That clinic life at times resembles a game of tug of war in which you and your patient are pulling in opposite directions? That the more you try to engage them in their recovery, the deeper they dig their heels in? If the answer is yes then this workshop is for you!
Whilst the main focus is on clinical practice, what makes this course fairly unique is that delegates will discover tools which are of value in life outside the treatment room too.
Course outcomes include:
- Enhance quality of healthcare given to patients
- Work together to identity and resolve barriers to healing
- Understand why they don’t always do what they’re told!
- Learn to accept the things you cannot change
- Put strategies in place to support patients’ long term wellbeing
- Enjoy a happier clinic life by learning to work WITH patients!
The main goal of the session is to enable delegates how to:
Engage patients – collaboratively treat patients – retain your patients’ trust and commitment to their health & wellbeing.
Feedback from previous workshops :
“I enjoyed the course very much, very helpful”
“Lovely engaging style”
“Excellent, relaxed, fun and inspiring”
“Very engaging, knowledgeable, and entertaining style: I learned without realising I was”
Paul Brown is an NLP practitioner who graduated from the BSO in 2006. Although no longer a practicing osteopath, he enjoys finding ways for healthcare professionals to work more collaboratively to improve patient outcomes. He’s fascinated by methods (both Eastern and Western) to harness the power of the mind to help (rather than hinder) the healing process.