Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
“Generating Value with BIM 101” is a one day course designed to introduce participants into Building Information Modeling concepts and methods, and encourage them to approach BIM with a value-oriented mindset.
Building Information Modeling - BIM - the term refers to a host of methods surrounding 3D CAD and databases that are intended to make life easier for owners, operators, developers, designers and contractors alike. Instead of being overwhelmed by the entire basket of methods, you should get an idea on what to focus on for your own benefit.
For a day, ViCon will give you access to some of Qatar’s best BIM Managers and practitioners, to help you better understand what BIM is, what methods exist, and how you can start to use them for your business – whether you are an Owner, Developer, Designer, Contractor or Operator.
YOU WILL LEARN
- What is BIM and what are the uses during a project life-cycle
- Main methods for value generation
- How to start a BIM Implementation
- How to identify those uses that bring the most benefit for you
- How to achieve a quality 3D model and verify it with clash detection
- How 4D and 5D applications can be used in projects
- Where to find industry standards and further information
- How to generate value for Facility Management
- BIM introduction
- BIM implementation
- 3D visualization and marketing
- 3D modeling
- 3D design coordination (clash detection)
- 4D scheduling
- Model-based quantity take-off
- Asset management
- Contract conditions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is suitable for a variety of professions with diverse levels of BIM scope and knowledge. It is designed for participants with the responsibility and drive to develop and implement an organization's BIM culture, such as:
- Project and Construction Managers
- Developers, Owners and Operators
- BIM Professionals
Please feel free to share this information with like-minded professionals on the social media accounts.
We look forward to share our knowledge with you!
Email us on: email@example.com