Actions and Detail Panel
Building motivation and resilience for work
Thu 12 May 2016, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
Who should attend and why?
This 1 day action packed programme is for young people aged 16 – 24 years who are actively seeking work or want to set up a business. If you want to get a head of the game and get your future on the right path this training day is for you!
The day will be delivered by the dynamic ‘SOTONYE DERUI’ a motivational speaker and published author who will provide you with proven strategies to help you to:
- Develop a positive mindset and attitude to life at work and wider
- Cultivate multiple habits for success and growth at work
- Go from always making excuses to being a solution thinker
- Defeat fear, low self-esteem and lack of confidence
- Take your career, personal or business goals to the next level instantly
- Deal with obstacles from your past and present and turn them into stepping stones
- Become a confident speaker and networker
- Do the things you have always dreamed of doing
By the end of the day you should:
- Develop a commitment to your lives and goals
- Take on challenges with positivity and personal control
- Have developed tools for a positive mindset when viewing adversity and
- Have developed a more optimistic view of your efforts and the efforts of others
- Be more pervasive by not letting setbacks and bad events affect other unrelated areas of their lives.
- Have a more positive image of your future.
- Be able to maintain healthy relationships, but don't bow to peer pressure
- Focus your time and energy on changing the things that they have control over.
Through this 1 day workshop you will be successful taught simple and proven strategies to help release and unlock the hidden potential in you.
Book now to avoid disappointment!
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes! This event is aimed at young people aged 16-24 years
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The Stephen Lawrence Centre is very close to St Johns train station (mainline) and Deptford Bridge (DLR). Buses 47, 225, 453, 53 and 177 also stop very close to the Centre. There is no parking on site but there is free parking in the surrounding area.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Please bring and pen and paper together with a wiliness to learn and take part.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email us via eventbrite or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8100 2800 if you have any questions.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No! if you register and have a confirmation, we will have your details already and look forward to meeting you on the day.