Actions and Detail Panel
Building Outstanding People Performance in SMEs
Wed 28 June 2017, 09:00 – 16:30 BST
Who is this workshop for?
This full day workshop is for senior business leaders and HR professionals who know their people performance can be improved but are unsure of where to start. If your business has between 20 and 250 people and you want more understanding of where and how people investments can leverage growth, this is for you.
What we will cover
Drawing upon innerstrengths unique diagnostic tools, this workshop will help you
Establish the business case for investing in your people
Provide insights into SME transitions and what you need to build to support growth
Identify for your business where to focus investment to leverage improved performance
Options for resourcing for growth
Provide tools and insights to assess and build the right team with the right skills to lead your business forward - based on your business needs
- You will gain insights into how SMEs transition and from this, anticipate when and where your business would benefit from investing in your people
- You will gain models and tools to help address your particular investment need
- You will have the chance to share ideas and experiences and you will leave the workshop with actions that can be implemented immediately within your business
- There will be no more than 15 attendees for each session, enough for interaction but small enough so that you can still receive individual attention
- You will be able to meet and network with other senior business leaders and HR professionals in a safe and trusted environment
About your facilitator
With over 30 years experience, Alice Jordan specialises in helping leaders & HR professionals in SMEs build outstanding people performance. Alice is a rare & engaging expert in her field.
“She’s radically changed our understanding of how HR adds value” Andrew Harland, Senior Partner, LDA Design
“Far more than an HR resource - part mentor, part joint business owner and a valued sounding board” Michael Power, CEO, Delta Financial Systems
“Alice possesses a warm and approachable manner that facilitates open & honest engagement” Tim Tainty, Operations Director, Kennet Equipment Leasing