Actions and Detail Panel
Building Personal Resilience at Work; Bouncing Back from Setbacks
Tue 6 December 2016, 09:00 – 12:00 GMT
Personal Resilience; bouncing back from setbacks
Are you are finding there are just too many days when you’re left feeling:
....or maybe all of these?
Feeling like this has a huge negative impact on our personal performance, affecting our business, our work relationships and our relationships at home.
Led by Julie Kay, owner of JK Leadership Development, this inspiring 3 hour masterclass will teach you surprisingly simple, practical and highly effective strategies to help you bounce back from set-backs - whether it’s the niggly day to day frustrations, or the bigger challenges that life and business can throw at us. You’ll leave well equipped to feel and be at your best, no matter what the situation.
- What drives our reactions to external events
- How the event or other person is never the problem!
- What you can always control, no matter what the situation
- 3 main approaches to bouncing back
- 7 key techniques you can use every day
And you’ll leave the event with a personal plan to be at your best.