PGR would like for you to join them in a series of Building the Future events. Join us in the morning for a light breakfast and the opportunity to network and learn about the latest developments in the building industry whilst gathering your CPD points.
SuDS and the Role of Permeable Paving
The seminar will cover why we need Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS) and different methods for achieving SuDS. This will lead the seminar on to discuss permeable paving, looking at planning considerations, design aspects, materials used and maintenance.
Learning aims and outcomes from this seminar:
• To understand the concept for SuDS.
• To understand how a permeable pavement works.
• How, why and when to use a permeable pavement.
Accredited by RIBA
CPD Category: Designing and Building It
Aircrete Masonry Frames - Rå Build
Supplier: H+H UK Limited
This seminar will cover the use of Aircrete in housing focusing on Thin Jointed masonry as a frame construction; its advantages, limitations and
Learning aims and outcomes from this seminar:-
• To understand why Aircrete is different to aggregate masonry
• To understand the build method of Aircete frame using Thin Joint masonry
• A knowledge of the options for cavity, solid walls in houses and apartments
• How the system interacts with Parts A, E and L of the Building Regulations