Actions and Detail Panel
Building your Coaching Practice
Thu 21 September 2017, 09:00 – 13:00 BST
Create & sustain a thriving coaching business that works for you & your lifestyle
New coaches finish training and it is often only then they start to think where they will find clients, how to sell themselves (and feel comfortable doing it) and then retain the business they have created.
But how do you build and then sustain a thriving practice and create a business that works for you and your lifestyle?
Chemistry & commerciality matter
This interactive session will help you to:
- Identify your coaching market
- Start to create a business plan
- Understand where to find clients
- Know how to be successful in chemistry meetings
- Know what and how to charge
- Build your business
This session will be run by Helen Tiffany
Helen Tiffany has been the MD of Bec Development for 15 years, building a successful coaching and training practice that has expanded year on year. Our client list includes the Financial Times, WPP, Barnardo's, the Carbon Trust, News UK, ENO...
Helen is also the programme director for The Coach House coach training programme, accredited by the Association for Coaching UK. She is also past Vice Chair for the Association for Coaching UK and a much sought-after coach.
- Helen will share her experiences, challenges and insights to help you maximize every opportunity to build the business you want.
- Go away with templates, tools and inspiration. This workshop is practical and interactive so email any questions before and we will add them to the programme!
This is a ticket only event @ £199 per person inc. VAT
Early Bird Offer: £150 inc. VAT for all tickets purchased before July 31st 2017.