San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
On the banks of the Thames in South Oxfordshire, Wallingford BunkFest is a free-access community festival providing a unique, family friendly celebration with something for everyone. In 2017, BunkFest celebrates its 16th year of life - starting from a small marquee in a pub car park to filling the KineCroft and providing entertainment throughout Wallingford, on the River Thames and on the Bunk Railway line.
BunkFest camping is located at the Wallingford Sports Park, Hithercroft Road, Wallingford, OX10 9RB.
This is a 10 to 15 minute walk to the Town Centre / Kinecroft, or there is a regular free bus service available during the day.
Please note that the camp site is split into three sites. These are all either next to the Pavilion or within a few hundred yards, please check out the different camping options below:
- Site A: More for family camping of tents only and very close to facilities. Unfortunately no vehicles are allowed on this camping area but can be parked in the adjacent car park in front of the pavilion building. Transport will be available for camping equipment. (music may be heard from the club house upto 2AM)
- Site B: Camping for tents, caravans and motor homes. Close to facilities.
- Site C: Camping for tents, caravans and motor homes not far from the facilities – possibly for noisier campers! Note there will be limited lighting and security fences.
Although the Festival starts on Friday, an "All Weekend" ticket allows you to arrive early on Thursday afternoon
Children under 5 camp for free, but must be accompanied by an adult
- No electrical hook up on site
- Sorry no dogs allowed
- Site A will be close to the club house and have music playing until 2pm
- This is a Sports Park and may have clubs playing