Actions and Detail Panel
Bush & Company Annual Conference: Back In The Game
Thu 6 July 2017, 08:30 – 16:30 BST
We have the pleasure of inviting you attend the third annual Bush & Company Conference at the Nottingham Belfry Hotel on Thursday 6th July.
We have an excellent programme focusing on "Celebrating the Ordinary in Extraordinary Lives"
- Matt Hampson, former English Rugby union prop who became a C4/5 tetraplegic after a scrummaging practice accident for England 21s
- Dr Mike England, RFU Community Rugby Medical Director
- Jon Graham, Clinical Director of Physiofunction and Principal Physiotherapy Investigator REX Bionics RAPPER II trials
- Profession Jonathan Katz, Consultant Psychologist
- Julie Styles Cooper, Bush & Company Case Manager and British Para-Swimming and International Paralympics Committee Medical Classifier
- Claire Woods, A Parents Perspective
- Scott Richardson, PACE Prosthetics
- Katherine Lennon, Brethertons Solicitors
We also invite you to attend our pre conference Gala Dinner Dance on Wednesday 5th July with live entertainment and charity raffle in aid of the Paul Bush Foundation Trust. Our dinner is the opportunity to network with delegates in a more informal setting and promises to be a fantastic evening.